IT Project Manager (remote)
About the Company
Our client are a charity organisation who, following a system review, are planning to make significant changes to their current systems and processes.
About the Position
12 Month Contract - Work from home
Due to increased demand for services, they are embarking on a period of significant transformation which will include expanding the range of service offerings both online and offline, streamlining access to a range of supports and ensuring that they have a service model that is effective, accessible and scalable into the future.
In this role you will take a lead role in the design, development and delivery of a detailed project plan for the transformation of their service model in line with their organisational Strategy. This will be a 12 month contract, with the possibility of extension.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the project, working with a range of stakeholders to deliver on project objectives.
- Successful execution of projects to agreed time, scope, budget and quality including developing objectives and plans to deliver on agreed objectives within budget and timescales
- Perform the project management processes - i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and the wider organisation throughout the lifetime of the project in a clear and consistent manner.
- Work in close collaboration with a Project Manager focused on the selection and delivery of a new electronic case management system which will underpin the transformed service model
- Provide accurate and consistent regular status reports
- Manage external contracts and suppliers related to the project
- Monitor and manage project baseline to ensure activities are occurring as planned - scope, budget and schedule and managing variances
- Proactively identify risks and develop and oversee risk management plans
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills in leading the project
• A relevant degree, or a significant width and depth of relevant experience in lieu of a relevant qualification
• Minimum of 5-years of experience in a similar role
• Demonstrable experience in leading successful projects where large scale changes in systems and processes were required
• Demonstrable experience in change management
• Strong knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
• Strong analytical, creative and problem-solving skills
• Collaborative workstyle, excellent communications skills
• Demonstrate initiative and creativity in approach to problems and tasks
Good rates are on offer (this can be daily rate or fixed term) for the successful candidate.
Please contact Derek Smyth on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie