Senior Transfer Pricing Analyst
About the Position
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Transfer Pricing Analyst (EMEA role), sitting with within the Global Tax Group. The successful candidate will integrate with regional Controllers & Treasury on whom this function relies heavily on. Additionally, they will work with external transfer price consultants to provide critical input and directing outcomes to meet the needs and deadlines of the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Timely preparation of annual Transfer Price documentation & notifications
- Monitor legal entity profitability and document for quarterly FIN 48 purposes and for quarterly legal entity forecast and for annual year end adjustment.
- Set quarterly intercompany discounts; general transfer price reporting, modelling & analytics.
- Support for transfer price audits and business initiatives (including M&A)
- Work with internal Controllers, IT, Treasury & Legal counterparts
- Work in cross functional teams to advance outcomes benefiting both the broader company as well as in specific Tax objectives.
- Work with external transfer price consultants as the client and to provide critical input and directing outcomes to meet the needs and deadlines of the organisation.
- BA in Accounting / Finance or Economics; ACA / ACCA / CPA a plus.
- 3 + years in corporate accounting with a min 1+ years of Transfer Pricing experience
- Strong working knowledge of SAP and Excel preferred
- Ideally familiar with Alteryx modelling
- Ability add value to data with analytical interpretation and insights.
- Strong verbal and written concise communication skills.
- Previous experience in a shared services environment advantageous
- Adherence to formal due dates
Trinseo is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by partnering with like-minded stakeholders, and supporting the sustainability goals of our customers in a wide range of end-markets including automotive, consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices, packaging, footwear, carpet, paper and board, building and construction, and tires.
With the May 2021 acquisition of the PMMA Business, the Company’s global footprint consists of 24 manufacturing sites around the world, and approximately 3,500 employees – allowing the ability to quickly respond to customers’ needs, no matter where they are in the world.
Fast Facts about Trinseo
Net sales of $3.0 billion (2020)
• Approximately 3,500 employees
• 24 manufacturing sites, 14 research and development facilities
Our Core Values:
• RESPONSIBLE CARE®, RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND VALUE CREATION, INNOVATION, COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
To apply to this permanent job opportunity send your latest CV via below link or email Tom Wilkinson on [email protected]