Discuss this role with a consultant.
I am looking to recruit a civil engineer to support the maintenance department in the management of motorway infrastructure. The role requires a background and knowledge of engineering principles and maintenance management and is an important new position in the development of their maintenance delivery.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Leading the management and maintenance of all civil related assets at DT, JLT and the MTCC.
• Achieve goals, targets and standards set out in the departmental and team development plans.
• Preparing and critically reviewing condition and technical reports.
• Preparing budgets for maintenance works.
• Responsible for ensuring all aspects of the maintenance department works are in compliance with procedures and contractual obligations.
• Experience in the supervision and control of contractors.
• Knowledge of office systems such as spreadsheets, databases and word-processing.
• Sound understanding of Health and Safety Legislation.
For more information on this or any other roles please contact Brendan Rogers on 01 662 1000 or [email protected]