Commercial Property Manager – Chartered Surveyor
My client, a large commercial organisation in Dublin are looking to recruit a Property Manager to oversee all operations within their portfolio. You will be managing their commercial developments across the greater Dublin area
- Overseeing and managing the administration on all developments, legal, lease and compliance.
- Training and monitoring of staff
- Liaising with our Operations Department in relation to works that are required on each development.
- Work with the account team in relation to audits etc.
- Manage insurance policies and claims
- Secure new developments
- To operate and monitor SLA’s that are in place with Management Companies
- Conduct site visits on a regular basis.
- Have a strong knowledge of Dublin and all related sites.
- Oversee the implementation of project work required by Directors/Developers/Committees to successful conclusion.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing work to support staff.
- Monitors work to make sure that it is being completed according to schedule and with excellent quality.
- Reviews and interprets goals and objectives of the work area in order to resolve problems, make recommendations for changes in instructions and/or guidelines.
- Degree qualified in surveying of property management.
- A member of RICS
·At least 4 years’ experience in a management role with strong management experience
·Must have proven success demonstrating leadership, customer service, problem-solving, decision-making, multitasking, communication, and organizational skills.
·Able to analyse problems, creatively develop solutions, and implement solutions to generate immediate results.
·Understand how to organize resources and establish priorities
·A team player with strong interpersonal skills
·Ability to work very well under pressure
·Proactive in their approach to work with a ‘can do attitude’
·Excellent staff supervision experience
For more information contact Cathal on 01 6621000 and hit the apply button above.