About The Role
This is a role in the business intelligence function helping to deliver insights that contribute to the operational, tactical and strategic decision making across the company.
· Provide actionable insights to the various business units, enabling the company to better understand, target, and grow our customer base, drive reports to support compliance and operational teams etc.
· Maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics, using SQL, Python and Tableau, that support key business decisions and maximise efficiencies for the Data Team and wider company.
· Communicate results and business impacts to stakeholders across the business-including but not limited to sales, marketing, compliance, operations and finance.
· Utilise analytical expertise and industry knowledge to proactively seek out areas for improvement within the business.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
· Minimum 5-9 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced environment
· Strong knowledge of SQL, and working knowledge of Python
· Experience with data visualisation tools, e.g. Tableau
· Expertise with fundamental statistical analysis
· Ability to solve problems using data and clearly communicate the results
· Strong ability to multi-task / balance conflicting priorities and work with tight deadlines.
Ideal Additional Skills & Experience
· Experience working with AWS EC2 Linux instances
· Experience working in a scaling startup environment
· Former Fintech experience (FX/PaaS/API Gateways)
For a confidential and discreet conversation to understand more about this Technology role, please contact John Howe on +353 1 592 7868 or email