Indirect Tax Analyst
About the Position
The Senior Indirect Tax Accountant will be responsible for completing indirect tax activities such as the preparation and submission of indirect tax filings and payments, monitoring of tax exemption certificates and sales & use tax, and assisting in the completion of indirect tax audit and compliance activities. Will also be involved in ad-hoc projects as coordinated by the Indirect Tax Manager.
Liaise with other functions to discuss Indirect Tax issues as needed
- Prepare and submit indirect tax filings and payments
- Prepare and monitor tax exemption certificates
- Monitor indirect taxes
- Coordinate and assist in the completion of indirect tax audit and compliance activities
- Forecast indirect tax amounts
- Interact with third parties providing indirect tax support
- Assist the Indirect Tax Manager with projects / ad-hoc tasks as needed
- SAP Experience with S/4 and/or ECC a plus
- Strong enterprise business acumen, knowledge and understanding of work processes performed by Finance, particularly related to Indirect Tax
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards and regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, supervisors, and customers
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Read, write, and speak English. Additional language skills a plus
Trinseo is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by partnering with like-minded stakeholders, and supporting the sustainability goals of our customers in a wide range of end-markets including automotive, consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices, packaging, footwear, carpet, paper and board, building and construction, and tires.
With the May 2021 acquisition of the PMMA Business, the Company’s global footprint consists of 24 manufacturing sites around the world, and approximately 3,500 employees – allowing the ability to quickly respond to customers’ needs, no matter where they are in the world.
Fast Facts about Trinseo
Net sales of $3.0 billion (2020)
• Approximately 3,500 employees
• 24 manufacturing sites, 14 research and development facilities
Our Core Values:
• RESPONSIBLE CARE®, RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND VALUE CREATION, INNOVATION, COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
For further details on this position, please contact Clinton Donkin +353 1 592 7866 or email or click apply button.