Business Analyst / Project Manager (Daily Rate)
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest and most successful banks in the world with offices in Dublin.
About the Position
They have an immediate requirement for a Business Analyst / Project Manager, initially for 6 months but with a possibility of extension.
In this role you will manage the routines for their Stability Workstream. This will involve preparation of meeting materials, action management, production of dashboards and metrics, deep dives into various stability impacting items as they arise and co-ordination of cross team initiatives.
Day to day you will work with technology partners and business stakeholders of various levels, communications and materials will need to be tailored at an appropriate level.
The successful candidate should be able to collate inputs, review and draw conclusion as well assist teams in collaborative root cause analysis and problem resolution.
This position is aimed at someone with strong organisational and stakeholder management skills. The person taking on this role must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and comfortable interacting with both technical teams and senior business stakeholders.
- Design, implement and constantly improve monitoring / performance / data analysis dashboards to ensure comprehensive coverage over data accuracy and reliability, as well as infrastructure stability
- Contribute to and actively engage in Stability forums as it pertains to timeliness, data quality, reporting and platform stability
- Manage routines to support deliverables and collate statuses for stakeholder reporting
- Participate in data quality and incident management reviews and facilitate remediation activities
- Foster collaborative and problem-solving mindset assisting delivery teams in building creative solutions to problems
- Planning, co-ordination, and execution of deliverables & actions
- Track accomplishments and success metrics of the deliverables
- Ability to create management level reporting
- Must be able to engage with both technical team and business partners to produce clear problem statements and actionable resolution plans
- Project management experience
- Able to collaborate, clearly communicate and interact with business users and peer teams
- Strong analytical capability, able to identify trends and track via clear metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
- Data analysis skills with strong SQL and DB experience
- Experience with tooling such as Excel, SharePoint, JIRA, Tableau
- PMI and/or Data Management certifications
- Experience in an Investment Banking and Risk Management Function
€450+ per day DOE
Please contact Derek Smyth on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie