Automation Tester – 12 Month Daily Rate Contract
About the Company
My client is a global company based in Dublin City centre. They have one of the largest companies in the world, and have an excellent reputation as a place to work have an immediate requirement for an Automation Tester, initially on a daily rate contract.
They use a very modern tech stack, and are a great place to work. If you enjoy life in a fast-moving start-up environment this is a great environment to work in. You will be given all the tools and supports needed to do an excellent job. They offer a dynamic workplace with a great balance of challenging work and fun. There is a culture of innovation and a structure in which to innovate.
About the Position
This is a QA role with Automation in a busy environment.
The purpose of this role is to help ensure client deliverables meet the stated objectives by defining test strategies, creating test plans, designing test cases, automating tests, executing tests and reporting testing results.
The Ideal candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using Cucumber, Selenium, SoapUI, ADO, ALM and JIRA
- Programming language experience; Ruby, Python and Java
- Demonstrates experience creating and automating test suites.
- Use automated tools and framework to develop and maintain tests
- Monitor automated test runs, review the findings and record the results
- Deep understanding of available testing tools, test strategies and best practices for automated testing
- Demonstrates experience developing deliverables for testing proposals.
- Test Strategy
- Test Plans
- Test Data
- Test Execution
- Test Results Management
- Exit Criteria
- Automated Testing
- Costing approach
- Testing Life Cycle
- File Integrations
- Demonstrates understanding of the approach for managing Projects.
- Project Schedule
- Status Reporting
- Cost Management
You should have experience in the following types of testing:
You will have the ability to effectively communicate testing priorities, status of defects, risks, test coverage, and confidence levels associated with quality assurance efforts. Also, the ability to handle simultaneous assignments, multitask and prioritise, execute and deliver in a fast-past environment with set deadlines.
Daily rate is negotiable depending on experience, but very strong rates are on offer.
Please contact Derek Smyth on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie