You will be working in the Software teams delivering the key components of the software stack like Fusion, Localization, Prediction and Path Planning which will together lead to the development of exciting customer features.
You will be part of the team, leading the evaluation and design of the key Deep Neural Network algorithms both in-house and supplier developed.
The role provides the opportunity to design and define the underlying software which enables the next generation Assisted and Automated Driving Features that our customers use and enjoy in their everyday journeys. The role will require a customer focussed individual who can support the development of Assisted and Automated Driving Systems through the agile methodology.
WHAT TO EXPECT
· Responsible to create tools of exceptional quality that accelerate the development of embedded software.
· Lead the generation of code from Simulink models developed in the company.
· Integrate model-based code with handwritten code for the next generation ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) platform for production vehicles.
· Application of parallel code generation and build technology for maximum performance and ease of use
· Integration with industry standard CI/CD pipelines
· Planning and Scheduling: Agree a complete end to end development schedule for software including release. Timing targets, capable of delivering activities to achieve these plans and the drafting / evaluation of software release notes.
· Teamwork and Leadership: Positive team player, with the strength of character to drive non expert software engineers and mechanical engineers to support the development of robust code.
· Understanding the business: Understands team & group goals
· Coach, Train & Mentor: Shares knowledge with others through regular training and delivery support is fundamental to this role also.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
· Significant feature development experience using Matlab/Simulink
· Experience with handling large projects with Matlab Embedded Coder
· Experience with SW(Software) quality related methodologies, and tools: MAAB/MISRA, Static/Dynamic analysis, Polyspace
· Knowledge of Autosar platforms
· Knowledge of Automotive Diagnostics
· Knowledge of Functional Safety concepts
· Fundamental knowledge of electronic hardware systems
· A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Version control
· Expert for producing code designed for distributed architectures
· Understand automotive functional safety ISO 26262 standards in detail and their applicability to software domain
· Experience with Adaptive Autosar platforms
· Knowledge of Automotive OEM operations
· Python, bash scripting
· C/C++ skills
· GIT version control
For a confidential and discreet conversation to understand more about this Technology job, please contact John Howe on +353 1 592 7868 or email