Java Developer - 6 Month Daily Rate Contracts
About the Company
My client is one of the largest and most successful banks in the world, with offices in Dublin.
Their Technology division delivers technology services across the bank’s eight lines of business that serve individuals, companies and institutions. The team also focuses on digital banking, payments, infrastructure, data management and technology that enhances cyber security, and risk and capital management.
About the Position
The Risk & Finance Technology team build enterprise scale solutions supporting the bank’s Risk and Finance divisions. Working as part of global teams, they leverage a wide range of technologies, working on some of the most important projects in the bank. They work in an agile fashion and are always striving to improve our processes, putting a big emphasis on researching new technologies.
• Working closely with the business and develop software components following best practices.
• Implementing, testing, and releasing software components according to the SDLC processes adopted by the team.
• Providing level 3 support for the applications. Also assist with various control and audit deliverables.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Java
- Experience building web applications and APIs using Java frameworks such as Spring
- Strong relational database/SQL experience
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
· Experience working in an Agile development environment
· Strong Linux/UNIX experience
This client offers generous daily rates to candidates in line with experience.
Please contact Charlie Bigger on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website: www.brightwater.ie