Discuss this role with a consultant.
My client is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business. They are dedicated to modernizing the health care system and improving the lives of people and communities. Serving virtually every dimension of the health system, they work with a diverse set of clients across 150 countries – from those who diagnose and treat patients to those who pay for care, deliver health services, and those who supply the cures.
About the Position
They are looking for a talented Java Developer with Fullstack experience who is a self-starter that can take ownership to solving complex technical problems and is comfortable providing guidance to the team and to other key stakeholders.
This role will also involve managing and working with distributed, global teams with multiple stakeholders.
• Be an active participant on an agile development team building an enterprise product that is transforming how we go about pricing the services we offer to our members
• Develop dynamic and visually appealing UI components to be incorporated into the grander Digital Experience Environments
• Collaborate directly with program leadership on potential features and functionalities to be incorporated into the product
• Leverage opportunities to learn, research, and introduce new modern frameworks and libraries
• Engage external organizations on how the product can assist with their testing
• Participate in ideation of modern technology use cases to help our business partners better serve our customers
• Provide leadership and mentoring to the more junior members of the team
• Collaborate with other scrum teams to build cohesive and optimal solutions
• Communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written forms, and be able to present and demonstrate work to technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Ensuring code standards and code quality and security are met.
• Demonstrable experience working in software Development
• Strong Java experience
• Previous experience with Relational Databases
• Familiarity with ReactJS, NodeJS/Express, MySQL Server
• Familiarity with GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka
• Exposure to UI/UX Design concept
• Familiarity with Microservices concepts
• Familiarity with Web Portal Testing Frameworks (Jest, Cypress) and Test-Driven Development
€450 - €550 per day depending on experience.
Please contact Charlie Bigger on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website: www.brightwater.ie