Would you like to go to brightwaterNI.com
It looks like you are in the UK...
Go to brightwaterNI.com
Stay on this Site
+353 1 662 1000
+353 21 422 1000
+44 28 90 325 325
Tel +353 1 662 1000
Tel +353 21 422 1000
Tel +44 28 90 325 325
Register / Sign in
Submit a CV
Submit Your Job Spec
Find a Job
Connacht (ex. Galway)
Leinster (ex. Dublin)
Munster (ex. Cork)
Republic of Ireland
Ulster (ex. NI)
Northern Ireland (*)
FIND YOUR JOB
Browse jobs by specialisms
My Recent Searches
Browse Jobs by Category
Compliance and Risk
Request a Call Back
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Prefered time to call back
Request a Callback
Back to all search results
Senior Dealings/Settlements Administrator
€32,000 - €37,000
09 Apr 2021
To process all buy, sell and switch requests for stocks received by clients and brokers on a daily basis, accurately and within dealing timeframes.
• Print and input clients dealing instructions received daily within the dealing time frames and accurately. • High quality of communications to brokers/clients, and timely response to dealing related queries.
To authorise and validate dealing instructions input.
• First check all deals input daily, ensure deals submitted are accurate to the clients dealing request. • Ensure that deals are signed by the authorised signatory of the portfolio and the clients name and number correspond with information on our system • Ensure foreign exchanges are as per client requests. • Asset rules are followed. • Ensure all deals are submitted timely.
Liaise with Structured Product, Equity and Bond brokers, for placement and settlement of trades
• Timely and accurate placing of deals with broker. • Ensure timely and accurate settlement of trades and investigate/resolve any delays.
Handle queries from clients/brokers about their orders.
• To ensure that courteous, prompt, accurate and comprehensive replies are provided in response to both calls and written correspondence. • Complaints and issues are dealt with sensitivity, professionalism and raised to management.
Perform Stock Reconciliations.
• Reconcile all quarterly stock positions to match custodian stock position. • Speedy identification and correction of any discrepancies. • All tasks to be performed within prescribed deadlines and sign off reports issued.
Perform Foreign Exchange Requests.
• Process all requests accurately and timely at the bank. • Post accurately onto the clients account, on the day of action, with correct reference to trades.
Process client’s Fixed Deposit requests.
• Accurately process client’s requests at the bank. • Post client's interest on a timely basis.
Apply cash to portfolios for settled trades.
• Timely and accurate posting of statements received on a daily basis. • Timely issue contract notes to relevant parties.
Reconciliation of Bank accounts.
• Regular reconciliation of bank accounts. • Speedy identification and resolution of differences.
Training and mentoring of new colleagues.
• Ability to train new members of the team to perform any of these tasks to the same high standard required.
Other related duties
• Be a responsible authorising signatory as per the mandate given when added to the authorised signature list.
Knowledge – Experience or qualifications
• Knowledge of Dealing procedures and processes for financial instruments from a very broad range of geographically diverse markets. • Minimum Leaving Certificate, knowledge of main PC applications, task flexibility, willingness to learn, strong written and spoken English • Typically at least 2 years in an Investment Administration role
If you are interested in this role contact
or 01 5927858 or click below