LEGAL SECRETARY/PA JOBS
€35,000 - €45,000+
Healthcare, Pension, Flexi time and Opportunities for furthering education
South /City Centre
• PA Duties for your Partner and their Solicitors;
• Being an outstanding first point of contact for all clients;
• Liaising with clients and External / Internal / Opposing Solicitors on behalf of your Partners and Solicitors
• Audio typing of correspondence and preparing briefs / legal documents;
• Preparing documentation and papers for court.
• You will be in a position of high trust and will have exposure to exposure to highly sensitive information so discretion will be at the centre of all your actions.
• You will understand the importance of being an excellent first point of contact and the responsibility associated with that.
• You will also understand that the Partners and Solicitors are in a highly pressured environment and it is your job to help alleviate that pressure through excellent administrative support and being able to work to tight deadlines and understanding what it takes to get work out on time.
• Ideally we would like you to have 3+ years plus of experience (exceptions will be made for people with less experience if you are bright, sharp, and willing to learn and progress).
• You must have an outstanding eye for detail.
• Ideally we would have liked you to use a case management system of some description (e.g. Keyhouse, Partners for Windows, Delta View, Opsis, Legal Evolve etc) but this is not a pre requisite as you will be given full training as part of your induction period.
• 55+ WPM typing speeds with accuracy of the upmost importance.
• Experience with a digital dictation system (e.g. Winscribe / Big Hand etc.) again training will be provided for the more junior of secretaries but having some exposure to this will be a distinct advantage.
Think this role is for you?
To apply for this Legal Secretary/PA job click the Apply Now button or for a confidential conversation, please contact Emma Anglim on 01 662 1000 or email email@example.com. This is a first come first served and a quick process so please get in contact today to avoid disappointment