Join Our Recruitment Team
Brightwater Recruitment is home to over 40 consultants, specialising in recruitment for a range of industries across Ireland from our offices in Dublin and Cork.
Following an MBO in 2018, a recent acquisition, a complete overhaul of our systems and technology offering as well as a massive win at the National Recruitment Federation Awards in December 2019 (Best Large Agency) we are now looking to expand our team.
Our Consultants came from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences before becoming Recruiters, but they all share a serious passion for providing solutions to our clients and candidates.
They are “People People” who are highly driven and hard working.
The Recruitment Industry has undergone a huge amount of change in the last 20 years, but the core role of a Recruitment Consultant hasn’t changed. At Brightwater our Consultants partner with clients and candidates on every step on the hiring process.
At Brightwater we ensure that our consultants have the best and most advanced technology at their fingertips, allowing them to source candidates and new opportunities in the most efficient and effective way possible.
The day job
Every day is different, but our Recruitment Consultants typically spend their time:
- Engaging with clients to discuss hiring requirements and market trends
- Sourcing and Screening Candidates
- Scheduling and Managing the Interview Process
- Negotiating and Closing Offers
- Making Placements
- Attending networking events (virtually but hoping for more in-person events in 2022) and becoming industry experts in their field
Need to have
- Excellent work ethic: recruitment can be autonomous, but you need hard work, drive and resilience to succeed.
- Emotional Intelligence, Empathy and Lateral Thinking
- A passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic, noisy, positive and success-orientated environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
- 1 – 2 years’ commercial experience
- Previous sales skills or experience in working towards and achieving targets
- Degree Level Qualification
What is in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration including an accelerated commission structure (non-pooled, non-capped, above market rates)
- Healthy work-life balance with a flexible start and finish times
- Hybrid working model with 1-2 days in the office with the rest of the week WFH
- Access to a world class suite of training
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your career with an experienced team, gaining exposure to a wide range of local and international clients and candidates
- Regular social events
- We pride ourselves on a social, collaborative environment that celebrates performance and supports employee well-being. Our wellness programme includes; daily onsite vitamins, fruit, breakfast, tea and coffee provided, your own personal nutritionist, discounted gym membership and discounted insurance policies.
Take a look at just one of our current roles available : Recruitment Consultant
If you would like further information on working with Brightwater, please send your CV to Barbara McGrath at [email protected]
or call on 01 662 1000
for a confidential discussion.