Become a Recruiter
Brightwater Recruitment is home to over 40 consultants, specialising in recruitment for a range of industries across Ireland from our offices in Dublin, Cork and Belfast.
Following an MBO in 2018, a recent acquisition, a complete overhaul of our systems and technology offering as well as a massive win at the National Recruitment Federation Awards in December 2019 (Best Large Agency) we are now looking to expand our team.
Our Consultants came from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences before becoming Recruiters, but they all share a serious passion for providing solutions to our clients and candidates.
They are “People People” who are highly driven and hard working.
The Recruitment Industry has undergone a huge amount of change in the last 20 years, but the core role of a Recruitment Consultant hasn’t changed, at Brightwater our Consultants partner with clients and candidates on every step on the hiring process.
Albeit the core role hasn’t changed much in 20 years, the technology, systems and procedures have taken huge leaps. At Brightwater we ensure that our consultants have the best and most advanced technology at their fingertips, allowing them to source candidates and new opportunities in the most efficient and effective way possible.
The day job
Every day is different, but our Recruitment Consultants typically spend their time:
- Engaging with clients to discuss hiring requirements and market trends
- Sourcing and Screening Candidates
- Scheduling and Managing the Interview Process
- Negotiating and Closing Offers
- Making Placements
- Attending networking events and becoming industry experts in their field
Need to have
- Excellent work ethic: recruitment can be autonomous, but you need hard work, drive and resilience to succeed.
- Emotional Intelligence, Empathy and Lateral Thinking
- A passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic, noisy, positive and success-orientated environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
- 1 – 2 years’ commercial experience
- Previous sales skills or experience in working towards and achieving targets
- Degree Level Qualification
What is in it for you?
- Excellent renumeration including an accelerated commission structure (non-pooled, non-capped, above market rates)
- Healthy work-life balance with a flexible start and finish times
- Access to a world class suite of training
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your career with an experienced team, gaining exposure to a wide range of local and international clients and candidates
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard.
- We pride ourselves on a social, collaborative environment that celebrates performance and supports employee well-being. Our wellness programme includes; daily onsite vitamins, fruit, breakfast, tea and coffee provided, your own personal nutritionist, discounted gym membership and discounted insurance policies.
Think this may be the role for you? Please send your CV to Barbara McGrath at [email protected] or call on 01 662 1000 for a confidential discussion.