Working with Brightwater
Established in Ireland in 1998, Brightwater is the country’s leading specialist recruitment consultancy. Our teams place high calibre professionals on a temporary, contract and permanent basis across several Specialisms:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Banking & Funds
- Business Support
- Human Resources
- Science & Pharmaceutical
- Supply Chain & Logistics
Brightwater works with organisations across all industries ranging from indigenous SMEs to large blue-chip multinationals which ensures that you have access to a broad selection of job opportunities. Our expert consultants will always meet you in person to understand your unique skills, background and career expectations. This will enable us to best match your experience with our clients’ requirements.
Brightwater is committed to providing our candidates with the most relevant opportunities. Many of our clients have been Brightwater candidates in the past and are so pleased with our service that they use us as their recruitment partner of choice. Our dedication to providing job seekers with a guaranteed level of service is borne out in our Candidate Charter.
As well as providing you with a selection of job opportunities, our consultants are happy to offer advice on any area of the job seeking process. Click here to see our Expert Advice.
Our Candidate Charter
Service to you, our Candidate, is free of charge and we are delighted to assist. Indeed, we receive full payment from our Clients. All we request is that you are open and honest with us. Please inform us if your situation or requirements change, and work with us. A good relationship founded on mutual trust, respect and understanding is the best way to serve all our interests, so that we may represent you to our Clients in the best possible manner.
Brightwater promises to provide the following service to you:
- After our interview, I will call you within one week.
- After our interview, I will call you at least once per month for three months.
- Brightwater Consultants attempt to take every call. If they are unavailable, someone will call you back within 24 hours.
- Brightwater will never send out your CV without your permission.
- We will represent you in a positive and proactive way.
- Brightwater will be in contact with you within 24 hours of any Client interview.
- We will endeavour to provide fair and impartial advice.
- Brightwater will negotiate on your behalf to provide the best package and solution, when offer stage is reached.
We will keep your details on file in the strictest of confidence, and will continue to keep you updated on all relevant market information through phone, email, text or post.
“We will consistently and conscientiously strive to make our customers the focus of our attention, to understand their needs, to meet their expectations and to provide them with full value through professional, personal service”. David Bloch, MD.
Brightwater will strive to reach every customer target set. If in a rare instance we have not achieved these high standards, we ask you to please contact a Manager, or Director immediately. Thank you.