Quality Assurance Policy
Brightwater Recruitment provides recruitment consultancy services for a range of national and international companies encompassing both the public and private sector. Established in Ireland in 1998, Brightwater is now one of the leading recruitment consultant companies with offices in Dublin, Cork and Belfast. Having over 100 staff (including 70 consultants).
Winner of Best Online Agency (for the second year in a row) at the 2017 National Recruitment Federation (NRF) Awards, and winner of Recruitment Agency of the Year at the 2016 NRF Awards, we pride ourselves on our reputation as being a professional and ethical recruitment consultancy.
At Brightwater we are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures our customers are given the best service that the recruitment industry can provide. We utilise the following systems and procedures to deliver this service:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback either via telephone and /or email. This feedback is then reviewed and assessed by the manager of the relevant division.
- We have a customer complaints procedure that encompasses a full escalation process with clear timescales including access to a local Board of Directors.
- We measure customer feedback against our staff’s performance within appraisals and monthly reviews.
- To ensure our recruiters are of the highest calibre we have an in-depth screening process followed by an intensive training course.
- Brightwater has an ongoing training programme for new and experienced staff members. This includes both on-site and off-site training.
- We train and induct our staff against our range of policies and procedures and ensure customer service training as well as legislation training. These topics are covered in our consultant handbooks.
- We perform a range of internal audits whereby our systems and procedures are checked and tested. These are undertaken by our administrative team which is overseen by an Associate Director.
- We are licensed under the Employment Agency Act, 1971.
- We are an active member of the National Recruitment Federation, and our operations are bound by its Code of Conduct
- Our Candidate and Client Charters outline the high standard to which we service our customers.
- We have a fully compliant Data Protection Policy and an IT Security Policy and Data Classification Policy. We minimise risk on our
IT infrastructure by ensuring it is hosted by the best data centre available on the market who have built in redundancy to all systems. This arrangement is reviewed on an annual basis and regularly tested for resilience and security. In the event of any of our offices being down for a period of time we can utilise the other offices and operate as normal. Our phone numbers can be re-directed to each of
the offices or to a mobile to ensure maximum uptime. We have a mobile workforce who can remotely work from home as all of our systems are hosted in the cloud.
Person responsible for policy: John O’Donnell, Finance Director