Brightwater - The Gift That Keeps On Giving
23 Dec 2019
We may be biased but we think there’s no better place than Brightwater for your professional or personal growth to work as a recruiter.
There are lots of amazing reasons to work with Ireland’s leading recruitment consultancy. We’ve outlined just a few reasons why you should think about building your career with Brightwater.
- Being part of an award-winning team
- Our people – all of our senior director team are here for over 15 years while our management have all been with us for at least six years. Most of our consultants are here over four years. The longevity and loyalty of our consultants and support staff are all indicators of their expertise as well as their enjoyment and pride in working with Brightwater. In 2019 we also welcomed 9 new consultants to the BW tribe, both experienced recruiters and those new to the industry. We’ve also had several promotions including from consultants to senior consultants, some in record time too!
- Awards – we’ve won numerous awards including our latest “Best Agency (Large) in the NRF Awards. We feel that recognition from our industry peers is the best kind. Need we say more?
- Specialisms – we’re firmly of the belief that specialist knowledge is the best way not only to add value to our services for our candidates and clients but also to enhance the careers of our own people by making them market specialists. Each of our consultants are experts in their own field. “Inches wide, miles deep” is our mantra when it comes to sector knowledge and expertise.
- We offer uncapped commission as well as generous basic salaries which means that there is no limit to what our consultants can earn.
- On successful completion of a six-month probation period, all our staff get their Birthday Day and Duvet Day as additional annual leave.
- We have monthly incentive prizes for outstanding performers for consultants and support staff. We also have annual incentive trips away, not solely for the top performers but for everyone. We have an “everyone or no-one” approach so once the company has hit our targets, everyone gets to enjoy the trip!
- Health & Nutrition
- We provide a healthy breakfast every day as well as fresh fruit deliveries every week.
- For those of our staff who are more energiser bunnies than drowsy sloths in their spare time, we offer a discounted gym membership.
- A discount on healthcare insurance is provided to everyone on completion of their six-month probation period as well as full access to an online health and nutrition program. We also provide access to an annual free flu vaccine and have a range of vitamins onsite.
- Training & Development
- We provide full access to NRF certification as well as provide intensive external and internal training. All our new starters also go through a comprehensive on-boarding programme.
- We’re 1 of only 2 companies on the island of Ireland partnered with LinkedIn which means all our recruiters have access to state-of-the-art candidate search and data insights, making your job easier and enhancing your market knowledge. All of our recruiters consistently feature in LinkedIn’s top annual recruiter users.
- All the best tech is at your fingertips with our bespoke candidate database system and our IT support team is constantly on the lookout for new advances in technology to ensure we stay ahead of the curve.
- Just because……
- Support systems in place – as a Brightwater recruiter, you’ll have the added advantage of all our support systems in place. Our open-door policy means our management are always available for help and advice while our in-house marketing, IT, admin and finance teams are there to support and drive the sales function, thereby making our recruiters’ lives easier.
- Market profile & brand awareness – the quality of our service over the years has meant that former candidates are now loyal clients. Over 70% of our business is repeat business or referrals.
- Commitment to going green – we may be blue but we’re all about going green. With recycling bins in every office as well as a commitment to use only recyclable coffee cups by January 2020 and a push on a paperless office, we’re trying to do our bit for the environment.
- Charity fundraising – between our own endeavours and sponsorship activities, we support a number of charities as a company and support our consultants in their own charity efforts (recent charities have included Irish Cancer Society, NI Cancer Fund, the Kevin Bell Repatriation Trust, the IRFU Charitable Trust, Emer Casey Foundation and Focus Ireland).
- Sports – our consultants have taken part in charity team runs and tag rugby tournaments amongst other sporting events.
- Social events – there’s always something going on from team dinners to celebratory company drinks, from company days out and summer parties to the annual Christmas bash. We’re definitely a company that likes to socialise – “work hard, play hard”
Whether you're an experienced recruiter looking to make a move or someone just considering a move into recruitment for the first time, we'd love to hear from you. Call me, Eimear Walsh on 01 662 1000 or email me in strictest confidence at [email protected]